Explorer 5833 Case is a sturdy case that's exceptionally resistant to impact, corrosion, humidity, water, dust, sand and atmospheric agents in general.
This model is similar to the 5822, but has greater depth so that heavy and bulky instruments can be packed. Easy to manage, the case has wheels and a telescopic handle, as well as two side handles for easy carrying by two people.
With a body made of thick plastic resin, the Explorer 5833 incorporates a number of patented innovations, resulting in a strong and versatile case that's able to withstand the harshest of environments. Designed and manufactured in Europe, this waterproof case offers absolute protection.
The Explorer 5833 case features:
- Copolymer Polypropylene compound body
- Neoprene seal
- Waterproof and watertight
- Sand-proof, dustproof and resistant to chemicals
- Resistant to harsh temperatures (-33°C / +90°C)
- Pressure valve quickly adjusts internal pressure in case of sudden changes in height or temperature
- Ergonomic handle
- Strong pressure locks can be padlocked
- Supports keep the case upright when the cover is open
- Can be stacked (even if different-size models)
- Recommended for professional applications
|Internal (LxWxD)||580 x 440 x 330 mm||22.83 x 17.32 x 12.99 in|
|External (LxWxD)||670 x 510 x 372 mm||26.38 x 20.08 x 14.65 in|
|Weight Empty||10.45 kg||23.04 lbs|
|Weight with Foam||12.56 kg||27.69 lbs|
|Lid depth||60 mm||2.36 in|
|Base depth||270 mm||10.63 in|
|Buoyancy Max.||62.0 kg||136.69 lbs|
|Range temperature||-33/90 °C||-27.4/194 °F|
Download certification summary (PDF, 888k)